Benserazide hydrochloride
(20664735 | 14919-77-8)

CAS: 14919-77-8
Molecular Formula: C10H15N3O5 · HCl
Molecular Weight: 293.70
Availablility: Currently Out Of Stock
Downloads: Product Specification | Safety Data Sheet [EN]
Benserazide hydrochloride Chemical Structure

Prepack Pricing ( GBP ‐ £ )
20664735-1g 1g £38.80
Bulk Order
Safety Data Sheet
Certificate of Analysis

Product Detail
Product Code 20664735
Product Name Benserazide hydrochloride
Categories APIs Building Blocks Research Organics & Inorganics
CAS 14919-77-8
Molecular Formula C10H15N3O5 · HCl
Molecular Weight 293.70
Storage Details Ambient
Harmonised Tariff Code 29280090

Product Specification
Physical Appearance A white or pale-white crystalline powder
Water 1.0% max.
Heavy metals 20ppm max.
Identification IR
pH 4.0 - 5.0
Storage Temperature +20 ° C
Molecular Weight 293.70
Specification EP grade
Sulphated Ash 0.1% max.
Impurities Impurity A: 0.5% max., Individual other impurity: 0.5% max., Total impurities: 1.0% max.
Appearance of Solution 1% w/v is clear and not more intensely coloured than Y3
Specific optical rotation -0.05° to +0.05°
Assay (anhydrous basis) 98.5% min.

Safety Information
Pictograms
Exclamation Mark
Signal word warning
Hazard statements
  • H315: Causes skin irritation

  • H319: Causes serious eye irritation

  • H335: May cause respiratory irritation
Precautionary statements
  • P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray

  • P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection

  • P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do, continue rinsing