4-Acetamidophenol (Paracetamol)
(90005078 | 103-90-2)

CAS: 103-90-2
Molecular Formula: CH3CONHC6H4OH
Molecular Weight: 151.16
Availablility: In Stock
Downloads: Product Specification | Safety Data Sheet [EN]
4-Acetamidophenol (Paracetamol) Chemical Structure

90005078-100g 100g £28.00
90005078-1kg 1kg £77.30
Bulk Order
90005078-100g 100g €39.20
90005078-1kg 1kg €108.30
Bulk Order
90005078-100g 100g $42.00
90005078-1kg 1kg $116.00
Bulk Order
Safety Data Sheet
Certificate of Analysis

Product Detail
Product Code 90005078
Product Name 4-Acetamidophenol (Paracetamol)
Categories Bioactive Small Molecules Biochemicals Building Blocks Organics
CAS 103-90-2
Molecular Formula CH3CONHC6H4OH
Molecular Weight 151.16
Storage Details Ambient
Harmonised Tariff Code 2924297087

Product Specification
Melting Point 168-172 °.C
Loss on Drying 0.5% max
Assay 99.0% - 101.0%
Sulfated ash 0.1% max
Appearance A white or almost white crystalline powder, odorless, slight bitterness. Sparingly soluble in water, freely soluble in alcohol; very slightly soluble in methylene chloride.
Standard EP8
Heavy Metal 10 ppm max
Infra Red Spectrum Infra - red spectrum conforms to that of the reference standard.
Related Substance Impurity J:4-Chloroacetanilide 10ppm max; Impurity K: 4-Aminophenol 50ppm max; Impurity F: 4-nitrophenol 0.05% max; Any other impurity: 0.05% max; Total of other impurity: 0.1% max

Safety Information
Pictograms
Exclamation Mark
Signal word warning
Hazard statements
  • H302: Harmful if swallowed

  • H315: Causes skin irritation

  • H319: Causes serious eye irritation

  • H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects

  • USH01: May form combustible dust concentrations in air
Precautionary statements
  • P273: Avoid release to the environment

  • P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection

  • P301+312: IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell

  • P302+352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water

  • P333+313: IF skin irritation or a rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention

  • P337+313: If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention

  • P501: Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant

Frequently Purchased Together
Potassium iodide Chemical Structure
Potassium iodide

[7681-11-0]

Availablility: In Stock

View Product
Ammonium molybdate tetrahydrate Chemical Structure
Ammonium molybdate tetrahydrate

[12054-85-2]

Availablility: In Stock

View Product
Agarose, for DNA and RNA fragment separation Chemical Structure
Agarose, for DNA and RNA fragment separation

[9012-36-6]

Availablility: Inquire for Status

View Product
Sodium tetraphenylborate Chemical Structure
Sodium tetraphenylborate

[143-66-8]

Availablility: In Stock

View Product
D-(+)-Galactose Chemical Structure
D-(+)-Galactose

[59-23-4]

Availablility: In Stock

View Product
Calcium bromide Chemical Structure
Calcium bromide

[7789-41-5]

Availablility: In Stock

View Product